Friday, December 15, 2006

Teaching, Learning, Living

Hello my friends and other random strangers who go around reading peoples blogs. I have been having a real interesting time recently trying to figure out life. Something has been missing and I have been working on figuring it out. Well as of a week ago I'm signed up to take the PRAXIS I test. (for those of you who don't know that is one of the early steps of becoming a teacher.) I have also been in contact with a couple of schools to gain information on their Theatre Ed programs. This all having been said, I am now undergoing the process of re-learning Math and preparing for this test. That's essentially life right now. I work I study and I breath. My personal life is tough right now but it is also filled with people who care for me, even if they aren't in state at the moment.

I am looking forward right now to spend new years in New York with good friends. I would like to thank now all of my friends. I feel blessed (wait did the typically blasphemous Andrew say blessed?) to have such a close network of people who I care about and who care about me.

And to those random people reading this because they have nothing better to do. You people are weird... do something else worth while like supporting a good web comic like Venus Envy (http://venusenvy.comicgenesis.com/) or Dr. McNinja (http://drmcninja.com/index.html) and donate to them too you web-crawlers, because they could use the money to support the art they do. If that's not your cup of tea try Sam and Fuzzy (http://www.samandfuzzy.com/).

Happy Holidays! (Chanukah starts today)

5 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Andy, when you become a teacher, I am totally going to call you "Mr. Claude" all the time. Because it will be funnier than just "Claude"

1:47 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm not posting a comment - as an act of protest toward people who don't update their blogs frequently enough. Although, I meant that to be a comment on your last post, and I logged on and found you had updated since I last checked it. Hmm....something funny's going on here. Happy Hanukkah!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I 2nd the Mr. Claude thing. Good luck with the math thing and the praixs test.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Batmanda said...

I'm both a friend AND a weird person trolling for blogs to read. And I fully believe you can be blessed and blasphemous at the same time... it's my only hope.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

two months, Claude...since your last post...tick tock

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home