Monday, November 19, 2007

New hobby

Well for those of you who haven't heard. I have recently started dabbling in AMV (Anime Music Video) editing. It is something that I have thought of before, but it took the encouragement and instruction of a new friend to get me started. So I finished my first video, it's not great technically (I'm still learning exactly what I can and can't do with my computer.) but thematically I think it holds together nicely. Hopefully after this there will be many more to come.

Here it is:


A higher definition version is available at www.animemusicvideos.org My account is aclau826.

6 Comments:

Blogger nichole said...

Andrew, this is really good. I liked the running scenes you used - they matched up with the song very well.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Greta said...

Very nice!! It looks great :) I can't wait to see more.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Mate, there's two nickis what read your blog. You can tell which is which though because one of us spells our name with an "h" and the other one has this weird thing for a dead British admiral.

I concur with H though...I liked the scenes you used as well. The story was kind of heartbreaking, but the ending was hopeful. It didn't solve all the problems, but still hopeful.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey yo Nicole! Sans H! That's my sister!

anyway Andrew...you are such a huge geek. And I love you all the more for it.

7:56 PM  
Blogger llamawithawhip said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can you call it a hobby if you've only done one?

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home